Thursday, October 27, 2011

The First of Many...

So, it is getting closer... I cannot believe that the time has come! In less than two weeks I will be walking in the streets of South Africa. I will be taking the longest plane ride of my life. I will be teaching in a school where the students' first language is far from English. I will be spending one month in a foreign country with seven other piers. There is so much to learn! I am ready to learn all that I can from this country, this journey, this adventure, these students, this school, my piers, and my leader. I am a learner, and I am ready to learn. I am a teacher, and I am ready to teach. What a beautiful contrast. I have the honor of being a learner and someone who inspires learning! Follow me on my journey of adventure and  learning. After all, learning is a journey that never ends... Let's start walking. One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment